Historical Treasure

Originally built near the steamboat landing on Clark’s Point in 1870 by Deacon Henry H Clark, as an expansion of The Island House, the first Summer Hotel on Mt Desert Island, built in 1859. Clark began his hotel business by taking into his home the first occasional tourists who came to the island for a short stay. ...and the rest is history.

Back

 


Looking for more information and photos?

Visit our Website   for the Harbour Cottage Bed and Breakfast Inn - or Call us at 1-207-244-5738

Harbour Cottage Bed and Breakfast Inn
The Deck House
The Topside
The Fok Sul
Quata-Deck
Bow Sprit